- $15 to $17 Hourly
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.Compensation:
$15 - $17 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Monitor office supplies and reorder as needed
- Hand deliver and pick-up court documents and other legal documents to judges and prosecutors' offices
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
At Key West Criminal Defense, PLLC, we believe that the practice of law should be interesting, engaging, and fulfilling and that you should work with a team of people – who feel like a small family – dedicated to helping good people, who made a mistake or are wrongfully accused – get their lives back on track with their bright future intact.
Key West Criminal DefenseKey West, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.