- Posted: over a month ago
The Key Training Center has been in Citrus County for over 56 years and we are proud to be one of the largest and best non-profit providers in the area. Every day we work hard to provide Kindness, Love, Dignity and Respect to each one of our 300 clients.
Do you want to work for a company with real values, who strives every minute of the day to follow their mission statement? If you do, then the Key Training Center is the place for you. All full time positions are eligible for full benefits including Medical, Dental, Sick Leave, Personal Time, 7 paid holidays a year, Referral Bonuses, and 50% off in our thrift stores.
If you want to be part of the magic, fill out your application today!
Assists in facilitating an effective office. Provides administrative, secretarial, clerical and reception support for the Residential Services Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs all secretarial duties for the Residential Services Director including:
- Downloading information from internet
- Develops and maintains central form library for us in residential department
- Administrative support
- Responsible for the overall management of the Residential Services Director's office.
- Insuring the smooth flow of all documentation in and out of the Director's office & central file room.
- Monitoring the flow of traffic throughout the administrative office complex.
- Answering telephones and taking messages for office personnel when needed.
- Provides support for the Director n all duties assigned to that job area, to include:
- Answering the telephone.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Typing for the Executive Director, Director of Program Operations, on an "as needed" basis.
- Coordinates the guardian and guardianship renewal process and acts as a liaison with attorney(s) and families to ensure completion.
- Attends all Residential management meetings and takes notes for the Director.
- Participates in annual master inventory.
- Orders office supplies as needed for Management. Coordinates requisition and ordering of office supplies the group homes and Resident Managers.
- Insures the administrative efficiency of the Residential Services Director's office.
- Assists in agency's process for billing governmental vouchering system, by compiling attendance reports & assisting Social Services Manager as needed.
- Assists with upkeep/maintenance of program participants' records system as related to Residential Services.
- Supervises and maintains upkeep of Day File, Licensure files and Home files.
- Supports as necessary agency's computer "network" system in staff training, assistance and upkeep/liaison activities.
- Relieves, as required or requested, the Residential Services Director of minor or routine administrative and/or business details (i.e. obtaining a.m. Nursing report to specific residents.
- Provides backup for Secretary to Day Services Director.
- Processes all incoming mail including UIE's, Client mail, Client Trust Fund requests and Requisitions.
- Assists Residential Services Director with obtaining all quarterly & annual reports for APD KTC and AHCA.
- Maintains accurate resident assignments for group homes and apartments.
- Assists in the grant procurement process, to include researching, data input, completion of request packages, etc.
- Maintains APD incident reports and ensures Central Records.
- Coordinates and assists as needed with special events, such as the Bowling League, Field Day and Banquet.
- Updates and mails monthly APD Census Report.
- Responsible for maintaining copies of monthly fire drills for residential dept.
- Takes the lead in procuring service/repairs for office equipment.
- Performs any other essential duties as requested or required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NONE
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Three (3) years' secretarial experience with computer usage a must. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel applications preferred.
Bookkeeping experience preferred.
Key training Center provides equal employment opportunities to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Key Training Center
BusinessView all jobs at Key Training Center