About Key Tower LLC:
We are specialists in the arena of wireless telecom. We execute large and small-scale telecom projects with precision.
We build and upgrade networks to ensure the end-customer is better connected. We constantly strive to enhance our clients' ability to achieve their wireless needs.
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. Organizing, attending, and participating in employee meetings. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings. ... Undertaking project tasks as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute & maintain project management processes in the areas of the project schedule, quality, communications, risk/issue, escalation, and change management
- Provide project support under the guidance of the PM for 2-3 Medium/Large projects, Provide independent PM support for Small/Medium projects
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with input from the client and project team
- Track and manage tasks assigned to the internal teams to meet client deliverables while distributing regular status reports to reports
- Act as primary customer interface by facilitating team meetings including providing meeting minutes, and action items
- Build strong communication channels with client and internal departments such as Sales, Solutions & Service with the ability to provide custom reporting, monthly dashboards, schedule integration, and metrics/SPI management
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated verbal & written communications
- Skills in MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- 3+ years of project management or related experience, PMP preferred with Telecom
- Leadership skills
- Networking knowledge or Telecom PM background
You will be asked to report to the office 2 days a week (your choice of days). You can report to 60613, Chicago or 60193, Schaumburg
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on FLSA laws. Key Tower LLC uses E-verify and third-party background check services during the hiring process.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Key Tower LLCChicago, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.