Residential HVAC Technician
Key Structures, LLC Pueblo, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Key Structures, an innovative manufacturer of modular construction, located in Pueblo, Colorado. We are currently seeking an experienced Residential HVAC Technician that is dedicated, energetic, and a self-starter.
Position Title: Residential HVAC Technician
Position Reports to: Logistics Manager
Location: Pueblo, CO
Career Level: Salaried - Exempt
Salary: Full Time, Hourly/Non-exempt $22 -$30/hr. (DOE)
Schedule: 4-10 Schedule Monday – Thursday
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Incentive Bonus
- Referral program
- Paid time off
Job Function: Perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in the inspection, repair, installation and ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment.
- Assist with on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair, and calibration after installation
- Uses technical abilities to maintain systems
- Work in hot and cold environments and tight spaces to run duct work and install equipment
- Lift and carry materials
- Use hand tools to repair wiring, piping, and duct work issues
- Work with team member to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Repair or replace defective parts in units and equipment and their controls, including thermostats, automatic switches, fan controls, log switches, damper motors, louvers, relays, filters, controls, belts, compressors, heat exchangers, high limit controls, pressure controls, safety valves, and automatic gas valves.
- Install, rebuild, replace or repair fans, motors, thermostats, fuses, filters, bearings, valves, controls, gaskets and other equipment as necessary.
- Maintain related records concerning time, labor and materials; maintain log of tasks performed and write reports as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a mechanical or trade role
- Two years of HVAC journeyman level operation, maintenance and repair experience in the HVAC and refrigeration trade
- HVAC trade school graduate a plus
- Familiarity with HVAC equipment required
- Ability to utilize hand tools and perform general maintenance duties
- Ability to climb ladders and work in tight spaces
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to maintain quick work pace and adhere to time constraints
- Must be driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, welder torch, vacuum pump, test equipment utilized in the trade and a motor vehicle; maintain equipment in effective and safe working condition; maintain parts and tool inventory.
- Experience with applicable building codes, ordinances, and regulations of State and local authorities pertaining to HVAC, refrigeration, and boilers.
- Adhere to Public health orders and organization’s health and safety.
In addition to the base wage amount for this position, team members are eligible to earn an additional incentive. Eligibility and the amount of the incentive varies based on the terms and conditions of the incentive plan.
In addition to the base wage amount for this position, team members are also eligible to earn a performance-based merit increase on an annual basis. Eligibility and the amount of the increase varies based on individual performance and annual year-end evaluation, overall company success, market/industry wages and terms and conditions of the Company’s policy for the respective year.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug free Workplac
Key Structures, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, 401K match program, production bonuses and much, much more!!!
Our mission of Making Life Better extends to our employees, customers, trade partner and community!!!
ConstructionView all jobs at Key Structures, LLC