Maintenance Mechanic (PLC)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45 to $50 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Key Staffing is looking to fill a Maintenance Mechanic - PLC role in the Visalia, CA area. This position is a 1st shift, Monday through Friday direct hire opportunity! The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years maintenance mechanic experience in a food processing environment and PLC programing.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Install and repair industrial electronic equipment including I/O networks, data highways, variable speed drives, process control equipment, and write PLC programs for a wide variety of automated control systems ranging from simple on-off control to robotics.
· Develop/modify/troubleshoot PLC programs
· Design of projects and automation solutions.
· Study and interpret blueprint layouts from electrical drawings and diagrams.
· Working knowledge of electrical controls (level, pressure, etc.).
· Working knowledge of motor control troubleshooting, wiring, and replacement.
· Ability to calibrate instrumentation and controls (level, pressure, etc.).
· Ability to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical schematic drawings, and PLC logic diagrams.
· Ability to troubleshoot and replace failed sensors and other components such as fuses, relays, and pressure sensors.
· High level of knowledge with process systems, machines.
· Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems, controls, motors, etc.
· Ability to determine voltage and amperage for application. Must be able to identify a grounded motor through use of meter, replacement of motor and wiring of motor for proper voltage and rotation.
· Knowledge and skills working on industrial, mechanical, and electrical equipment.
· Knowledge of and ability to effectively use computer software as it pertains to maintenance needs.
· Understand basics of heat exchange and steam control systems with trouble shooting skills.
· Ability to perform preventative maintenance on all machinery and identify and write correct PMs with suggested schedules.
· Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
· High School Diploma
· Must have good math and reading skills
· Must have 5 -10 years previous experience working with PLC equipment including industrial, mechanical, and electrical equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We participate in E-Verify.
Key Staffing, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?