- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Machinist
- Must have own tools: Calipers, Micrometers, Indicators, Square, Wrench, Drill Bits, Allen Wrenches, Edge Finders and other Shop Tools
- Work on Manual Mills, Lathes, Surface Grinders, Drill Press, Saws, Pedestal Grinders and Other Shop Equipment.
- Perform various machining operations on metal works pieces according to shop orders, prints sketches and verbal instructions.
- Layout, Measure and mark work piece using rule, tape measure, calipers, high gage, protractor and other tools.
- Use of fixtures, jigs vice, and machine base. If needed must own fixture. Jigs or others means to hold work piece.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory and manufacturing to produce best product
- Single and short production runs.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervisor.
- Team Players and safety minded.
AddressCity of Industry, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Key Skilled