Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Key Personnel - Professional Tulsa, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Key Personnel is seeking a bilingual hotline operator to work remotely for a non-profit company in the Tulsa area.
· Answer calls from the hotline and assist callers
· Provide a high level of caller satisfaction by providing quality customer service to all callers
· Uphold and operate within policies and procedures created for the application process
· Be courteous and friendly to all that call
· Provide assistance to callers by referrals and appropriate transfers
· Identify team members to further assist callers with their requests/inquiries
· Use the phone system to its full capability and with consistency
· Utilize the database and application system for applicants while simultaneous engaging with applicants via the phone
· Follow up with messages and inquiries in a timely manner
· Maintain appropriately detailed and accurate data entry into required systems while working with clients
· Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts during call center hours of 8am – 8pm, including Saturdays
· Other duties as assigned
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Long term contract
All equipment provided
Key Personnel - ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Key Personnel places KEY people in KEY positions!
Key is an Equal Opportunity Employer
9717 E 42nd StTulsa, OK