Medical Physician Billing Process Specialist
We have partnered with a large hospital facility in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area who is looking for a Specialist - Physician Billing Processes.
- Trains new hires at the Business Office and in the Front Physician Office
- Support hired staff and assist them with any Epic questions or processes
- Audit the work performed and provide feedback to the office supervisor about trends they see with denials, errors, etc.
- Receive emails and phone calls with questions from the health system with training and support questions
- Perform task like working and monitoring work queues
- Give presentations and classes to employees
- Excellent Powerpoint and training skills
- Experience with public speaking
- Will need to provide a copy of a presentation or create one so the client can validate their skill set
- Must know how to to register a patient, understand eligibility, perform follow up on insurance and understand payment posting since they will teach all of this
In this position the Specialist creates and implements Professional Billing training materials to ensure consistent enterprise use and standardized processes. Provides leadership and knowledge for the Clinic offices, Patient Account Services department as well as other internal departments, including all sites and staff. Responsibility includes maintaining system and process training materials to ensure appropriateness and currency, standardizing enterprise-wide Professional Billing processes and monitoring training effectiveness. Generates and analyzes various reports and audits to ensure efficiency and accuracy of workflows. Ability to perform, support and train on all aspects of Professional Billing processes. Assists in development of departmental training policies and procedures. Creates a positive impression and maintains good customer principles at all levels. Performs all duties in a manner which promotes the team concept and reflects the goals, values, mission and philosophy of the institution and client.
This position will be a temp to perm position. The shift is a day shift, 8:00-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. The pay will be $20.00 an hour.