Location: North Tulsa
- Monday-Thursday with some OT on Friday
- Prepares paint area appropriately to result in good paint application that meets paint specification criteria
- Paint components using appropriate spray techniques
- Able to prep the bus to mask the areas that they will paint
- Knowledgeable of proper spray techniques
- Able to mix paints and work with solvents
- Able to know what and identify paint defects
- Able to maintain their equipment
- Must know basic safety precautions when handling paints/solvents
- Must be able to perform task in full gear of painter's PPE
- Performs any other assigned task
Prefer candidates with:
- Experience with body repairs
During the time you are on Key Personnel’s payroll, you will have access to Key’s awesome benefits package which includes a medical plan, PTO and more. Apply today!
25 | 81468 | BP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEXT STEP: Apply on KeyJobs.com
Key Personnel - Industrial
Why Work Here?Key Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Personnel places KEY people in KEY positions!