Location: North Tulsa
- Monday-Thursday with some OT on Friday
- Performs a variety of assembly / disassembly and fastening/unfastening of parts larger than hand using tools; fit, bolt, cut or otherwise connect components and equipment according to specifications. Prepare surfaces for paint application
- Collaborates with peers to accomplish projects or tasks
- Develops and maintains relationships with peers and customers
- Participates in group discussions and meetings
- Perform checks on product and process
- Assure material integrity by routine inspection by following established procedures and quality processes and specifications
- Assure piece and work output meets specifications
- Sort and separate defective materials and parts
- Assembles/disassemble and fasten / unfasten parts larger than hand using tools; fit, bolt, weld, cut or otherwise connect components and equipment according to specifications
- Assemble / disassemble small parts not requiring precision alignment or small tolerances
- Performs any other assigned task
During the time you are on Key Personnel’s payroll, you will have access to Key’s awesome benefits package which includes a medical plan, PTO and more. Apply today!
80 | 81469 | BP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEXT STEP: Apply on KeyJobs.com
Key Personnel - Industrial
Why Work Here?Key Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Personnel places KEY people in KEY positions!