Senior UX Researcher (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $125,000 Yearly
Key Lime Interactive is looking to hire experienced lead User Experience Researchers to join our rockstar team.
Key Lime Interactive (KLI) is a Customer Experience and User Experience research, strategy and design services agency focused on helping companies take a human-first approach to building better brand experiences, products and services. Key Lime’s UX experts provide actionable insights for every industry sector to help our growing list of Fortune 500 clients understand and effectively engage their customers. Ultimately, KLI empowers teams to use consumer insights and user experience data at all phases of product development, from strategy to implementation. Our experts share the true perspective of a client’s target users to help them design exceptional consumer-driven solutions. Research studies are delivered with KLI’s proprietary Inclusivity IndexTM report that makes it easy to identify how studies meet broad inclusivity goals to build a more inclusive brand, product, or service.
About the Position
In this role, you will be responsible for leading projects and working with junior researchers on these projects, building relationships with clients and seeking new ones. You will reveal what users need from products of all shapes and sizes, across all industries by conducting primary research and informing UX Design. Your thoughtful findings and recommendations will inspire change at all stages of product development. Upon delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations, or hosting workshops to discuss product change, you'll help our clients understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, efficient, and fun. You will need to be experienced in a variety of UX research - Qualitative and Quantitative methodologies:
- Behavioral Personas development
- Co-Creation Journey Mapping
- UX Research Strategy Workshops
- Workflow Discovery/User Requirements Definition/Problem Framing
- Exploratory Research
- Agile UX Design or Participatory Design
- Contextual Inquiries
- Moderated Usability Testing (In-Lab and Remote)
- Diary Studies
- Expert Reviews
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Eye Tracking Focus Group & In-Depth Interviews
- Unmoderated Research using tools like Qualtrics, Optimal Sort, User Testing, UserZoom,
- Minimum Experience: At least 4 years leading research for clients
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Anthropology, Social Psychology, Marketing (Research), Statistics, or related field.
- Preferred Education: Master's Degree in one of the above areas of concentration or MBA. PhD is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with emerging UX technologies (e.g. Virtual reality, NLP, conversational UI, AI. Voice, eye-tracking) is highly desirable
- Ability to present concepts to a variety of audiences
- Critical thinker and have a proven record of synthesizing and socializing actionable insights that have influenced product decisions
- Ability to travel outside of home office as needed
About Key Lime Interactive:
Key Lime Interactive is a Customer Experience Consultancy that works directly with Fortune 1000 companies to help them create exceptional experiences that delight their customers. Over the last 13 years, we have attracted top projects with many of the most admired companies in the United States and abroad.
The secret to our success is our people. We hand-select people who have a can-do attitude. Our team members need to be fast and great while being adaptable and flexible. Everyone on our team is accountable and know that the one job they need to always do is to: Elevate Our Clients.
We offer benefits in line with top companies as we want to attract only the best. We are looking forward to meeting you!
KLI Core Values:
- See the Puzzle
- Open and receptive
- Do the right thing
- Put a Ribbon on It
KEY LIME INTERACTIVE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, KEY LIME INTERACTIVE complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. KEY LIME INTERACTIVE also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. KEY LIME INTERACTIVE is an E-Verify employer.
Key Lime Interactive LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?