Marketing & Communications Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Key Elevation is seeking a vibrant, energetic, and dedicated entry-level Marketing & Communications Consultant to join our growing team! Our firm has been in the Los Angeles area and was founded on the principles of excellent customer service and a dedication to providing our clients with the highest quality of marketing, sales, and advertising services. Our goal is to integrate creative marketing and sales tactics in a new and innovative way with their consumer base to increase their brand awareness and long-term customer loyalty. Previously using this individualized approach with our entry-level Marketing & Communications Consultants saw profit margins increase, and the overall sales pipeline remained on a steady incline. This growth has led our company to search for a new member of our Marketing & Communications Team!
Our entry-level Marketing & Communications Consultant is someone integral to our success moving forward. They possess a student mentality with a friendly and inviting demeanor working with others. Our position is to start entry-level and provides one-on-one training in daily deliverables such as market/territory research, sales tactics, client communication, and reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities & Core Deliverables of Our entry-level Marketing & Communications Consultant:
- Communicate and interact directly with clients and customers
- Conceptualize and lead promotional sales campaigns, working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager
- Identify specific target markets to help promote our clients’ products and services to
- Coordinate and present territory research to the rest of the entry-level and senior-level Marketing Team
- Develop and showcase leadership skills throughout the entry-level
- Build brand awareness and recognition through the implementation of individualized marketing and sales campaigns
- Support every angle of marketing with a customer-first approach to drive growth and brand loyalty
- Deliver results to our clientele daily and meet all objectives and goals
- Assist senior-level Marketing Manager with any other designated projects
Requirements & Expectations of Our entry-level Marketing & Communications Consultant:
- Associate’s degree or 4-year degree preferred
- 1 year of experience in customer service or customer-centric industry is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated
- Team-oriented mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Versatile and dependable
- Friendly, positive, and upbeat personality
Powered by JazzHR
Key Elevation Inc.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Key Elevation Inc.