Dealership Assistant Service Manager
Key Auto Group
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Key Auto Group believes that our people are the most important part of our team, and we focus on our team members first. Our success in each area of our business is only attainable by having a culture-oriented, well-trained team of professionals who are focused on exceeding customer expectations.
Find the place in our organization that you'd like to make a difference in, and grow with us. We always look to promote from within our ranks, and a number of our current managers began their careers with the Key Auto Group in entry-level positions.
- Assist customers in servicing, repairing, and explaining each service needed
- Understand customer; match requirements and concerns to various service options
- Explain service being performed and keep customer informed and updated throughout the service of their vehicle
- Stay up to date on new products, features, accessories and attending product training as required
- Maintain a service customer follow up system that supports repeat and referral business and contributes to customer happiness
- Hire and supervise all service department personnel, as well as monitor their performance in servicing customers
- Craft goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
- Maintain a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a service manager
- Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or higher education
- Clean driving record & valid driver's license
- Driven personality, eager to improve and able to work within and support internal teams
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability/Flex/Life
- Growth opportunities
Key Auto GroupNashua, NH
BusinessView All Key Auto Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.