Intake and Client Services Coordinator
Key Autism Services Tinton Falls, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The client intake and scheduling coordinator will be responsible for the day to day and long-term success of the client services department. The position is responsible for guiding families through the document intake process all the way through to commencement of services and the coordination of care of ongoing services including managing family and therapist scheduling and staffing needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate resources
- Answer questions from existing and prospective clients
- Manage the client intake process from initial client communication to scheduling of para services
- Proactively follow-up with clients and have them move timely through the intake process
- Ensure client paperwork is submitted correctly and properly filed
- Track progress of each prospective client and follow-up on progress accordingly
- Discuss scheduling and availability with families and track their needs
- Schedule initial sessions with therapists and clients with immediate follow-up for session feedback
- Track client satisfaction
- Call clients to understand needs and see what we did well and where we can improve
- Reach out to therapists regularly to ensure that all of their needs are met
- Assist other office staff with various paperwork compliance
- Build relationships with families and ensure positive reviews on social media platforms
Sat-Sun: Not needed as standard, but may be needed during peak times and in an emergency
What we offer:
- Excellent competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Excellent Health insurance, flexible Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Match Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Great Time Off Plan
Key Autism Services provides services to children and adults throughout the states of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Georgia. Services include programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other related conditions. We have been serving families since 2014. At Key we work as compassionate partners with individuals, families, case managers and other professionals to provide the level of support needed to improve the lives of the clients we serve.
At Key Autism Services, all the autism treatment services we provide are guided by a common philosophy about the role of the family in a child's development. We strive to equip both the children and their families with necessary skills for strong, satisfying relationships with one another, because we know that learning happens best when it happens in the context of playful, reciprocal interactions with life partners.
We believe family is the foundation for a child's development. Family is the ever-present guiding force in a child's life from the first breath through all the growing-up years. Family doesn't close for the holidays, go on vacation or call it quits at five o'clock. Family remains a persistent presence on a day-in, day-out basis, through all the seasons of the year, through all the years of childhood.
Our team is committed to helping individuals and their families become self-sufficient and live as independently as their abilities allow. We hire compassionate, highly trained and dedicated individuals who show a passion to contribute their skills to make our client healthier and stronger.