Key Assets Recruitment is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a client company. This position is commutable from the Franklin, TN, Murfreesboro, TN or Columbia TN local areas. Relocation assistance is also provided.
Candidates must have conveyor system design & install experience or similar.
Ready to join a company offering a strong salary range and career growth opportunity then this may be your opportunity. They desire an experienced engineer who can make quick contributions and share their ideas.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering and 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area is preferred.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Proficient with Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical.
· Proficient with Autodesk Inventor.
· Proficient with Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
· Proficient with ABAS ERP system or like
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient with customer’s specifications.
· Designs, develops, and tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery.
· Applies knowledge of engineering principles to design products.
· May be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· May lead department initiatives.
· Create and maintain CAD files.
· Work with production to make drawing corrections and drawing refinements.
· Work with sales to extract the required info to achieve customer’s needs.
· Apply customer’s specifications for new and existing designs.