Weekend Dispatcher Needed!
- Expired: May 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kevin Smith Transportation Group is not about transportation or chauffeured vehicles. It is about the people and what we want to accomplish as a team. It is not about Corporate Transportation for a Board of Director's meeting or Limousine Service for a once in a lifetime Wedding. It is about each person who shows up to work ready to make Kevin Smith Transportation Group the best company in the greater Philadelphia area.
Dispatchers play a key role in our daily operations and must have a flexible schedule. Duties include monitoring driver check-ins, GPS fleet tracking, airline flight monitoring, scheduling drier assignments, fulfilling last minute trips, and auditing reservations for errors. Dispatchers will also monitor drivers for their daily and weekly "hours-of- service" limits, keeping compliant with DOT regulations. Additionally, Dispatchers must form and cultivate a strong rapport with KSTG's team of chauffeurs. The ability to multi-task and perform using phone, email and mobile devices is required.
Some responsibilities include:
- Schedule and dispatch drivers and vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications or needs
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from drivers
- Monitor personnel and vehicle locations and coordinates service and schedules
- Determines types or amounts of vehicles and personnel required according to work orders or specifications
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- Experience as a dispatcher/logistical coordinator perferred
- Familiarity with internet, smartphone and GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Pay rate of $19-22/hr
KSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law.
Kevin Smith Transportation Group
3355 Ridge PikeNorristown, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Kevin Smith Transportation Group