Corporate Quality Manager - Hot Manufacturing Quality
As the lead Corporate Quality Manager initially supporting the Spartanburg site for Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP),you will provide Subject Matter Expertise and guidance to Engineering, 3 rd party integration contractors and site leadershipworking to ensurealignment in the design and implementation of KDP Food Safety and Quality Management System expectations and requirements. This position will be responsible for developing capability that drives compliance to KDP Quality Management standards and processes within manufacturing systems.
What you will do:
- Represent the business as the Quality Food Safety expert to ensure team alignment and execution of KDP Food Safety and Quality Management System expectations and requirements.
- Develop and implement corporate Quality, Food Safety and Regulatory Compliance requirements supporting manufacturing strategies, systems and programs
- Collaborate with site leadership and the functional training team in the development and deployment of functional training systems and materials
- Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines ensuring facility maintains start-up schedules.
- Ensure compliance with policies so that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provide corporate Quality Assurance support to manufacturing operations team ensuring strong cross-functional communications and guidance on KDP quality standards.
- Provide enterprise with guidance as Hygienic Design of Equipment expert with Engineering team
- Participant Stage Gate/New Product Development commercialization teams as key Quality representative, designing test plans, gathering requirements, evaluating/summarizing trial testing data, and working cross-functionally to root cause and troubleshoot quality concerns that arise during trials.
- Ensure quality oversight for the Material Waiver process, Trackwise Network training and upgrades of third party warehouses
- Build and deploy Network Weld Quality Management Program integrating maintenance and quality elements.
- Train start-up teams and produce fact based reports for qualification and commission testing.
What you must have:
- 10+ years leadership experience managing Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Regulatory Compliance areas in large, complex food/beverage manufacturing facility and a Bachelor's degree inFood Science, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Food Engineering and/or the equivalent experience required. Experience leading quality teams highly preferred.
- Ability to build and reinforce quality acumen for self and others
- Previous experience using SAP, MES with strong working knowledge of SCADA and PLC systems
- Experience with food manufacturing processes from a process controls, food safety/regulatory, sanitation, environmental, and microbiological standpoint.
- Proven track record of successful regulatory compliance, audits and reports (SQF/FSSC 22000, FDA FSMA, HACCP Principles, PCQI)
- Experience in Greenfield Operational Start-up of large food manufacturing facility
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and to manage complex projects
- Ability to travel internationally
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) est une importante entreprise de cafe et de boissons en Amerique du Nord, engrangeant des revenus annuels de plus de 11 milliards de dollars et dont les deux sieges sociaux sont situes a Burlington, au Massachusetts, et a Plano, au Texas. KDP occupe une position de choix dans les marches des boissons gazeuses, des thes et cafes de specialite, de l'eau, des jus et boissons a base de jus, et des preparations pour cocktails, et commercialise la plus importante marque de cafetiere une tasse a la fois aux Etats-Unis. L'entreprise exploite un reseau de distribution sans pareil pour son portefeuille comptant plus de 125 marques - incluant des marques maison, sous licence ou partenaires - afin de servir tous les consommateurs, ou qu'ils soient. KDP offre une grande variete de boissons chaudes et froides pour combler tous les besoins, notamment les produits des marques Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Mott's et The Original Donut Shop. L'entreprise est aussi le principal fournisseur de services de cafe au Canada, grace a sa division des Services de cafe Van Houtte, offrant diverses solutions a travers le pays. Elle emploie plus de 25 000 personnes et exerce ses activites dans quelque 120 bureaux, usines de fabrication, entrepots et centres de distribution en Amerique du Nord.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Mott's and The Original Donut Shop. The company is also the leading coffee services provider in Canada with its Van Houtte Coffee Services division offering diversified solutions across the country. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Apply for this job
Share with your network
Job ID 2019-9314
Function Supply Chain