- Posted: over a month ago
Sign-On Bonus $5000
Manufacturing Production Supervisor
As a Production Supervisor you are responsible for overall operating performance of the Keurig Dr Pepper processing operations. You will work with the team to streamline efficiency with emphasis on safety, quality, delivery, and improving financial results.
Shift & Schedule: This position will support our Days team. Flexibility for additional coverage outside of these hours, including potential weekends and/or holidays, is also required.
Compensation: This is a full-time, exempt, and salaried position paid bi-weekly. Salary is flexible and determined by candidate's experience level.
Benefits: KDP offers a very competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, Beverage Benefit, & so much more!
What you will do:
- Ensures a safe workplace is maintained and there is a safety mindset in all things we do.
- Supervise up to 20 or more production employees.
- Hires, schedules and supervises full time staff and additional temporary staff.
- Follows all policies, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by Keurig Dr Pepper and the department.
- Oversees all process documentation and training program procedures to assure consistency of operational tasks, and the safety and cleanliness of the workplace
- Ensures a quality product is being produced and all quality processes are being followed.
- Works directly with Quality Control, Engineering, Maintenance, and Facilities on projects to improve quality, streamline efficiencies and reduce operating expenses
- Tracks productivity for measured shift efficiency and improvement
- Operates at or below the budgeted cost for production utilizing lean manufacturing procedures and cross training
- Oversees adherence to inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy goals are constantly achieved
- Performs timely quarterly and annual reviews for all front line Keurig Dr Pepper staff
- Responsibility to report food safety, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Responsible for ensuring the production of a safe, wholesome and quality product and requires trained designees when applicable
- Performs other duties as requested by management
Actual placement within the compensation range may vary depending on experience, skills, and other factors.
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including paid parental leave, vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility
- H.S. Diploma Required, Bachelor Degree in a related field preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' supervisory level experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food and beverage industry
- Experience with lean manufacturing, pull and visual systems and clear understanding of TQM and use of tools and data for problem solving, decision making and continuous improvement required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word with demonstrated knowledge of productivity tracking
- Experience with SAP or similar system preferred
- Must be comfortable developing and conducting group presentations to employees and management.
- Provides current, direct, complete and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
Keurig Dr Pepper
ManufacturingView all jobs at Keurig Dr Pepper
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?