Administrative Assistant, Scheduler, Office Clerk for Small Company
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small, busy, college financial planning company in immediate need of a full time Administrative Assistant in our Torrance based office. Our woman-owned company has been helping families of college-bound students qualify for financial aid since 2008.
Primary duties of the available position consist of: scheduling appointments, maintaining appointment calendar, handling high telephone and email volume, data entry, processing payments, handling client documents, general clerical and administrative duties such as filing, copying, printing, run errands (including the occasional morning coffee run).
- Willingness to assist staff and help out where needed
- Must have good attendance and arrive by 8:30am daily
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Access
- Flexibility and positive approach to problem solving
- Capable of taking initiative when need
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, clients, and vendors
- Strong follow-up and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
Position Available: IMMEDIATELY!
Pay Rate: $17/hour. Possible pay increase after 90 day probation period based on performance.
Benefits: 401k + matching and paid vacation after 1 year
Shift Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm M-F
We understand that you are more than your resume. Please feel free to let us get a feel for your personality and your professionalism when responding to this ad. Our office is intimate, and the right harmony helps keep it running smoothly.
Our ideal candidate will be team-oriented, self-starter that will contribute positively to our team. This candidate will also be someone that has established organizational skills and enjoys being in a support role to assist where needed. Dependability and a positive attitude are a MUST!
Qualified, serious applicants only, please!
Compensation is dependent on experience and performance.
Typing, Data Entry, Customer Service, Answering Phones, Microsoft Office, Scheduling
Ketterman College Funding
21250 Hawthorne Blvd.Torrance, CA
Get fresh Business Office Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.