Are you looking to join a mission driven organization seeking to impact the community through healthcare?
Kettering Health Network is looking for an Employee Health Coordinator will work alongside the Employee Health Manager to ensure the department meets network standard goals.
The Employee Health Coordinator position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for coordinating the Employee Health function at Kettering Physician Network
- Ensure the medical needs of network employees are met
- Serve as a point of contact for employees with medical questions
- Work in conjunction with HR to meet network goals
- Ensure employee safety and compliance where needed
- Registered Nurse - licensed in State of Ohio. CPR (BLS) required
- Minimum of three years of Occupational Health/Employee Health experience
- Working computer knowledge requiredRegistered Nurse - licensed in State of Ohio. CPR (BLS) required
- Must possess and maintain current knowledge of applicable employee health related regulations and recommendations by agencies and governing bodies such as CMS, CDC, BWC, ODH, HFAP, etc.
- BLS/CPR Certified
- Critical care and ER experience
Requisition Number: 2019-18776
Shift: First Shift
Shift Time: Days
External Company URL: http://www.ketteringhealth.org/
Street: 1 Prestige Place
FTE: 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0