Kettering Home Care is a fast growing home health network looking for a Bath Aide to join our team! This position covers the following areas:
- Trotwood/Englewood/North Dayton
- Central/West Dayton
- Preble County
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:15 am to 5 pm
**THESE POSITIONS OFFERS A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
As a Bath Aide you will:
• Caring for patients in their homes allows you one-on-one patient care that truly makes a difference in their recovery.
• Support nursing staff by following the patient’s plan of care while providing outstanding customer service and communicating and documenting any changes in patient conditions to the registered nurse or supervisor.
• Our user-friendly technology allows for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation.
• State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) or 75-hour nurse aide training (CNA)
• 1 year of experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 18 years or older
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
We can't wait to meet you!
Kettering Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.