Respiratory Therapist II - Respiratory Care Unit - Troy Medical Center - Night Shift, PT
Kettering Health Troy, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Troy Medical Center Overview
- A three-story, nearly 150,000-square-foot hospital using the latest technology and offering several outpatient services.
- Kettering Health Network’s newest hospital that was open to the public in the summer of 2019.
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department in 2020.
- Services include cardiac testing, emergency, intensive care, lab, imaging, surgery, and a medical office building for physician practices.
- 28 bed facility.
Responsibilities & Requirements
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- IPPB/IPPV and other deep breathing maneuvers
- Humidity and aerosol systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator preparation, management and troubleshooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Postural drainage and percussion
- Arterial blood gas puncture analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive blood gas monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- One year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- Must possess quality assessment skills, critical thinking and able to make independent decisions