Kett Engineering looking for a motivated logistics coordinator with excellent problem solving and communication skills. The person will be responsible for coordinating maintenance operations, shipping and regulatory compliance.
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
Comfortable in a dynamic development environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid teamwork
A Valid US drivers license for 10 years prior to start date with a clear driving record
Drive to innovate and improve operational processes
• Ensure day to day operations comply with customer operational and safety guidelines. When necessary, work with the appropriate teams to create new guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop and improve documentation allowing for performance tracking.
- Communicate day to day operational tasks with stakeholders.
• Coordinate and prioritize pending maintenance tasks.
• Coordinate shipping and receiving of vehicles.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
• Willingness/Ability to perform tasks with little to no guidance
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
• Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
• Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
• Clean driving record is imperative
If you qualify, please send your resume and apply by visiting our career site via the following link: