Kett Engineering is looking for an experienced Commercial Truck Driver with a current California CDL A to work with us at our customer location in Gardena, CA. on the 1st shift. Successful candidates will drive and evaluate pre-production and prototype test vehicles for upcoming test projects.
We are looking for good, dependable, and safe drivers to drive and evaluate an advanced tractor/trailer to an from the port of Los Angeles and other locations in the greater Los Angeles area for testing purposes. Strong technical and mechanical knowledge preferred. If you are a detail oriented safe driver and a vehicle enthusiast, this is the perfect position for you.
Must be familiar with operation of modern automotive electronics such as navigation systems, infotainment and bluetooth connectivity.
Shift hours are:: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
This position will require some travel to Arizona for training.
· Minimum 7 years of licensed driving experience and at least 3 with a CDL A
· A current California CDL A.
· Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
· High school graduate or equivalent required
· All candidates will be required to pass a DOT drug screen, driving test and background check
Additional desired qualifications:
. Strong technical and mechanical aptitude highly preferred
· Familiar with current trends in automotive industry including alternative fuel vehicles; Hybrids, fuel cell etc
· Ability to learn and operate new vehicle features (Ex: GPS, Navigation, Infotainment systems, etc...)
· Attention to detail with the ability to communicate finding both verbally and in writing
· Able to contribute in a team environment
If you qualify, please send your resume and apply by visiting our career site via the following link: