Kett Engineering is looking for an experienced Commercial Truck Driver with a current California CDL A to work with us at our customer location in Gardena, CA. on the 1st shift. Successful candidates will drive and evaluate pre-production and prototype test vehicles for upcoming test projects.
We are looking for good, dependable, and safe drivers to drive and evaluate an advanced tractor/trailer to an from the port of Los Angeles and other locations in the greater Los Angeles area for testing purposes. Strong technical and mechanical knowledge preferred. If you are a detail oriented safe driver and a vehicle enthusiast, this is the perfect position for you.
Must be familiar with operation of modern automotive electronics such as navigation systems, infotainment and bluetooth connectivity.
Shift hours are:: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
This position will require some travel to Arizona for training.
· Minimum 7 years of licensed driving experience and at least 3 with a CDL A
· A current California CDL A.
· Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
· High school graduate or equivalent required
· All candidates will be required to pass a DOT drug screen, driving test and background check
Additional desired qualifications:
. Strong technical and mechanical aptitude highly preferred
· Familiar with current trends in automotive industry including alternative fuel vehicles; Hybrids, fuel cell etc
· Ability to learn and operate new vehicle features (Ex: GPS, Navigation, Infotainment systems, etc...)
· Attention to detail with the ability to communicate finding both verbally and in writing
· Able to contribute in a team environment
If you qualify, please send your resume and apply by visiting our career site via the following link:
The strength and success of Kett clearly comes from the people behind the organization. Our workforce is comprised of dedicated, talented and hard working individuals with years of industry experience.
If you have an interest in automotive technology industry, a passion for excellence and a desire to exceed expectations then, we want you on are our team!