Registered Nurse (RN) — IV Infusion Nurse — Hiring for Part-Time / Per Diem RN position.
Seeking a registered nurse proficient in IV placement to work at a private mental health and pain management medical practice in New York City's financial district. The nurse will assist the physician with patient care and monitoring during procedures, patient and treatment room preparation, IV placement and ensuring patient well-being.
Nurse must be compassionate, communicative, thorough and committed to the highest degree of quality care and regulatory compliance.
- Active RN license in New York
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- 1 year of RN experience required
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Possession of a State license/registration to practice as a Registered Licensed Nurse RN
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience with direct patient contact
- Prior work in an ICU a plus
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Compassion, organization, good communication skills, and ability to work well with others required
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing infusion therapy for patients seeking relief from depression and chronic pain
- Comfortable administering IVs
- Anticipates and fulfills doctor and patient needs, coordinates activities in room, maintains medical records, and communicates effectively with staff and others
- Assures that documentation is appropriate, accurate, and complete
Benefits at NY Ketamine Medical Practice:
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work in a professional and caring environment with patients who truly benefit from treatment