Analyst, Finance and Accounting
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Finance team is looking for an engaged leader to support our growth! As the Financial Analyst you will report to the VP, Finance. You will support the ongoing reporting, forecasting and analysis needs across multifunctional teams. You will add strategic value and insight to management and be positioned to take on increased responsibilities.
- Provide finance support to multiple teams throughout our company, including the CIO and Technology leaders.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness tracking investment projects affecting all major areas, including external contract labor cost, and spend on software vendors.
- Ensure project investments are being capitalized or expensed correctly.
- Main liaison with functional team leaders
- Prepare variance analysis between budget, actuals, and prior period.
- Support for annual budget process and recurring and ad hoc reporting for our business leaders
- Rethink and rebuild our existing processes to improve efficiency
- Help with invoice approval process and research.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of finance or FP&A experience
- Familiarity with fundamental accounting principles around capital expenditure and operating expense
- Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience with NetSuite beneficial
- Experience working with large datasets
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more.
By applying to a job at Kestra Financial, Inc., you are agreeing to the following statements:
- You acknowledge that if hired, Kestra Financial, Inc. may, obtain and use background information concerning your credit, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, work habits, performance and experience for evaluation for your potential employment.
- It is the policy of Kestra Financial to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kestra Financial prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Kestra Financial