IT Support Analyst
Kerridge Commercial Systems Limited Blue Bell, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) provides specialist software, services and support to deliver fully integrated trading and business management solutions to companies in the distributive trade – wherever they are in the world. With a unique depth of knowledge and experience in the distributive trades, KCS has a wide range of clients includes wholesalers, distributors, merchants and retailers from small traders to multinational enterprises. KCS has offices in the UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, South Africa and North America.
Our mission is simple: to design and deliver high performance, integrated ERP solutions that enable our distributive trade customers to source effectively, stock efficiently, sell profitably and service competitively.
Position Overview: (Company and department information and role purpose)
- Provide Internal Desktop/Network/Application Support to employees of Kerridge Commercial Systems both locally, regionally and to the wider group.
- Provide Operational Management of the IT infrastructure including Servers, Networks, Desktops and Telephony Systems
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively take ownership of a wide variety of incidents, requests and problems.
- Manage, prioritise and progress their adopted workload, ensuring that all are dealt with in a timely manner, providing an effective resolution or work-around where necessary.
- Design, Implement and Document solutions as part of issue resolution to ensure best practices are adhered to.
- Undertake routine checks to ensure that systems are working effectively, escalating and seeking advice where necessary.
- Provision new equipment or services as appropriate.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience (Qualification, technical skills, commercial work experience, soft skills such as communication, presentation, personal attributes )
- Experience of providing network and desktop support to internal customers.
- Knowledge of managing and supporting Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and TCP/IP Networks
- Microsoft Certifications Preferable
- Strong communication skills required
Kerridge Commercial Systems Limited
AddressBlue Bell, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at Kerridge Commercial Systems Limited