Retail Sales Associate
Kermans Flooring Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Job Description Summary
An Inside Sales person is responsible for the sale of all products and services to those who come into our Retail Showroom. Additionally, an Inside Sales person will be encouraged to secure a Builder account in order to create continuous repeat business. Job requires but not limited to presentation of all products and services; determination of take-offs; creation and presentation of bids; closing sale, processing order; initiating schedule request; and maintaining constant customer contact before, during and after sale.
• Utilization of RFMS Order Entry system
• Utilization of RFMS Bid Pro System
• Monitoring scheduled sales via RFMS Schedule Pro System
• Maintaining Customer files
• Establishing means by which New Sales can be generated in addition to sales generated by Kermans Advertising
• Accountable for covering the sales floor according to pre-determined schedules
• Maintain the showroom displays
• Keep showroom neat and presentable at all times by assuring that floor samples are returned to proper location on the sales floor
• Establish contact with product Sales Representatives
• Assure that products and services are sold at acceptable profit margins established by management
• Promptly answer all incoming phone calls directed to sales department
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Work together with your fellow sales persons as a team
Founded in 1921, Kermans is a fast paced, 3rd generation family flooring company headquartered in Fishes Indiana.
Kermans’ parent company is Artisan Design Group (ADG), headquartered in Southlake, Texas. ADG is a national, privately owned, $400+ million revenue organization, consisting of 19 companies, cumulatively 2000+ Talents, that supports the designs and installations of flooring and adjacent products to residential and multi-family builders in both the new construction and aftermarket segments.
ADG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
email Dave Sperling with resume or questions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
4505 E 82nd StreetIndianapolis, IN
RetailView all jobs at Kermans Flooring