Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative manages customer queries and directs them to the appropriate contact. This position interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and provides support to Sales Operation team and Salespeople.
The Customer Service Representative is based out of the Arlington, Virginia office, and reports to the Senior Sales Operations Associate.
- Manage large number of incoming phone calls
- Ease the burden from Sales operation team when it comes to communication with Salespeople.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Process orders and assist with internal tasks to support the salespeople out in the field
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right resources.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Excellent customer support experience or previous experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time. Kerecis is an equal opportunity employer.
2101 Wilson BlvdArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.