- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Very exciting opportunity available at one of our client companies located in Shawano, WI as a Store Manager! The Store Manager manages their Shawano store but is part of a multi-location operation. The Store Manager is responsible for the complete day-to-day operation of the store. They are responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability, along with managing expenses while ensuring that the store is optimally stocked and merchandised, providing all customers with exceptional customer service. The Manager contributes to the growth and development of the management team and store associates.
- Drive store sales by ensuring that all customers are acknowledged, project needs are met and concerns are resolved quickly.
- Hire, train and develop retail staff with goals for growth and success in their positions, providing performance feedback and recognizing accomplishments.
- Coordinate the overall supervision of retail staff to ensure sales performance goals are met and procedures are followed accurately.
- Regulate retail inventory to reduce shrinkage, maintain appropriate stock levels and ensure report accuracy.
- Direct the shipping, receiving and inventory flow for the store.
- Forecast scheduling needs and meet customer demand/work schedules.
- Delegate workload amongst associates to meet merchandizing and visual presentation standards.
- Enforce safety policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma Required, Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of retail management experience
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively - written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
RetailView all jobs at KerberRose, SC