- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Kerber, Eck & Braeckel LLP (KEB) is looking to add a CPA to manage audit engagements in our Milwaukee office. With room for growth and the potential for future partnership, this position is an excellent opportunity for a manager with great client relationship skills and ambitions of stability and upward career mobility. This position is in charge of planning and managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously. This manager will oversee the entire audit process, including supervising staff, coordinating engagement workflow and progress, managing time and engagement budgets, reviewing workpapers and financial statements, and acting as a liaison between partners, clients, and staff. The clients that this position will be working with are small to mid-size businesses as well as large, upscale nonprofit organizations. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.kebcpa.com.
• Supervises diversified accounting and auditing assignments
• Keeps clients informed on the status of projects
• Interacts with partners as necessary
• Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and the application of professional & firm standards
• Directs and instructs assistants in work to be performed
• Reviews workpapers, performs quality review of financial statements, and keeps clients up to date on current GAAP matters
• Performs a broad range of tasks so that direct participation of partners is kept to a minimum
• Possesses technical audit and GAAP knowledge
We offer the following:
• Pay commensurate with experience
• Group health, dental, vision & life insurance
• Generous PTO
• 401-K retirement plan
• Profit-sharing plan
• Bonus plan for securing new clients
• Professional dues and license reimbursement
• 40 hours minimum of continued education per year
• Limited business travel (less than 5% overnight)
• Future partnership opportunity
• Company laptop and remote access capability from job site
• Reasonable overtime during busy season
• CPA with at least 4 years public accounting experience
Founded in 1931, Kerber, Eck & Braeckel LLP (KEB) is a mid-sized firm of certified public accountants and management consultants with multiple offices located in the Midwest. KEB provides a full range of accounting, tax, and management consulting services to a diverse base of clients. We serve large and small clients throughout the nation in a variety of industries and sectors, including distribution, manufacturing, religious organizations, and other nonprofit entities. We have earned an excellent reputation for being a high-quality firm that provides outstanding client service. Kerber, Eck & Braeckel LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Kerber, Eck & Braeckel LLPMilwaukee, WI
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.