Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Days- Every Other Weekend, Evenings - Full Time, NOC - Part Time
Kenyon Senior Living Kenyon, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ON CLASSES
The Kenyon Sunset Home is served by staff that care about and participate in the lives of our residents. We appreciate the opportunity to serve our elders and help them find meaning during their years when health becomes challenging. We know that when we provide good health care, our residents can focus on the meaningful things in life, such as enjoying times of visiting, sharing a meal, playing games, or simply reflecting on the past events in their lives.
The ability to prioritize duties. Customer service orientated. Ability to understand and follow work assignments. Possess adequate strength and endurance to meet the strenuous physical demands of such resident care responsibilities as lifting and moving residents. Possess coordination and dexterity required to provide resident care skillfully. Must be a team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Nursing Care Functions - Assist residents with personal cares including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting. Follow all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding accurate performance of vital signs, weights, etc. Assist residents with eating and record accurate intake and any difficulty to the nurse. Assist resident in transferring using a transfer belt, device or appropriate lift maintaining resident safety at all times. Report changes to the nurse. Answer call light promptly and determine needs. Make beds, ensure resident are clean, dressed and well groomed. Treat residents with respect and dignity. Immediately report any suspected abuse or neglect.
- Documentation - Accurate documentation of vital signs, weights, intakes and output and required charting in Point of Care system, as delegated per facility protocol.
- Personnel Functions - Attend designated nursing meetings and in-services as scheduled. Develop and maintain a good working relationship with inter-departmental personnel.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education - State approved nursing assistant certification
- Experience - Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to endure prolonged walking, sitting, standing, use of pulling, bending, and stooping movements. Ability to adapt to changes in daily work hour and schedule. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Must be in good general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
Benefits and Perks
Kenyon Senior Living offers a friendly faith based work environment and a full range of benefits including: Health Insurance, HSA, 403B Savings Plan, Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage and Accident, PTO and 8 Holidays per year! Also Shift Differential Pay, Call In Pay, Flu Shots & Hepatitis B Vaccinations Offered, In-Service and Outside Education.
$1000 sign on bonus working 20-40 hours a week.
The Referral Bonus would add $1.00 an hour extra for all hours worked, for one year, for referrals that are hired, to the Nursing Home or Assisted Living, on our Kenyon Senior Living campus.
Powered by JazzHR