Kenway Janitor Service is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we've remained true to our values. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. We have earned a reputation as "people of integrity," and it's this reputation we work hard to keep! We're proud of our family roots and have been committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our clients since day one.
To provide timely and accurate admin and recruiting support services for our executive team and field managers in order to enhance the quality of the overall service we provide to our clients and employees.
This position will be located in Jeffersontown area of Louisville, KY.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist managers with pre-employment processing of employees to include ensuring proper completion of paperwork and pre-employment background checks.
- Initiate first level of payroll and HR processing procedures.
- Understand and create spreadsheets for financial reports.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Process payroll bi-weekly, gather and tabulate time records for employees daily.
- General data entry duties and office administration such as answering phone, filing, copying, etc.
- Provide excellent service to client and employees.
- Maintain administrative records and documents pertaining to the account.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes/applications online
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Making recommendations to company hiring employees
- Coordinating/Conducting interviews with/without the managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Answer the phone and greet customers professionally
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Travel will be light and could involve startups at new businesses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
1. High energy level and enthusiastic.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work in a team environment.
6. Sense of urgency to complete tasks and meet deadlines; self-directed.
7. Ability to handle confidential information.
8. Ability to handle multi-faceted jobs with completing normal duties.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Distribute and assist with employment applications
11. Perform data entry into systems (HRIS, payables, etc.)
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check and drug test, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment are required.
We are complying wqith all CDC guidelines for employee and customer Safety.
Kenway Janitor Service