Regional Pipeline Manager - Hospital TPM®️ Southern Kentucky
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
WHO WE ARE
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Foundation's Workforce Center serves as the primary private-sectors resource for education and workforce initiatives designed to meet the state's pressing workforce challenges. A board of managers comprising representatives of Kentucky's employment sectors and geographic regions guides the Center's work, which is focused on three core programs: Kentucky's Talent Pipeline, Workforce Recovery Program, and Bus to Business®.
The Kentucky Chamber Foundation Workforce Center, is partnering with the Kentucky Hospital Association to hire a TPM®️ Regional Pipeline Manager based in the Greater Pulaski area.
WHO YOU ARE
The Hospital TPM®️ Regional Pipeline Manager implements the Chamber’s Talent Pipeline Management system for hospital-driven career pathways and sets strategies in consultation with the workforce and education systems in the assigned area. As the Hospital TPM®️ Regional Pipeline Manager, this position will have access to a national and state network of business organizations that are implementing these strategies. This role includes convening hospital collaboratives in that person’s region with coordination across the state, and facilitating them through the strategies necessary for them to effectively engage with education and training providers with the goal of creating talent pipelines for Kentucky hospitals. This position involves travel to Frankfort and extensive in-state travel particularly in Regional Pipeline Manager’s assigned area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Hospital TPM®️ Regional Pipeline Manager will perform the following functions. Other duties may be assigned as appropriate.
- Supervising and managing TPM®️ projects for the region’s hospitals by engaging employers, as well as education and workforce partners, on a daily basis to ensure smooth team operations and effective implementation of the TPM®️ initiative in the Manager’s region and coordinating with the other Regional Mangers throughout the state.
- Create hospital collaboratives for coordination in the Manager’s region, working simultaneously statewide when necessary.
- Develop TPM®️ project collaborative goals while delegating tasks and setting deadlines for collaborative work.
- Collect, analyze, aggregate and present employer collaborative data through the utilizing the TPM®️ webtool and KHA data.
- Develop and implement goals and metrics for the regional collaborative(s) in consultation with the Kentucky Hospital Association.
- Develop and deliver presentations for hospitals, education institutions, and other key stakeholders to inform the local community of efforts and progress.
- Grow importance of business-driven initiatives within the hospital community and by promoting TPM®️ efforts through integrated marketing and Kentucky Chamber Foundation Workforce Center vehicles.
- Provide career pathway, applicable employment and educational opportunities content to the Kentucky Hospital Association in development of a comprehensive website for job seekers, students and potential students.
- Ensure that co-branding requirements are met per contract requirements between the Kentucky Hospital Association and the Kentucky Chamber Workforce Center.
- Build and maintain relationships with hospitals and stakeholders.
- Execution of program against statewide and regional plan and budget.
- Track accountability requirements and monitor reporting metrics to ensure requirements of funders are met.
- Manage administrative functions including (but not limited to) expense reporting and documentation, tracking relationship history with employers using chamber CRM software (IMIS), etc.
- Meet or exceed all reporting requirements as outlined in The Partnership Agreement between the Kentucky Hospital Association and the Kentucky Chamber Workforce Center.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
●Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from an accredited four-year college or university in human resources, communications, marketing, or related field and at least two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Previous project management experience or demonstrated potential to manage and lead complex projects
● Relevant experience and knowledge of the health care / hospital industry
● Experience communicating and working with diverse stakeholders
● Commitment to data-driven decision making and continuous improvement
● Proficient with excel and comfort with data
● Experience persuading diverse stakeholders to take joint action
● Experience with data visualization
● Experience using collaboration tools
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals as well as the ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Finally, the individual needs to be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
The individual must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Employee must have a valid driver's license.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
● Individual must have excellent written and verbal communications skills plus a demonstrated ability to distill large amounts of information and research into relevant content for the Workforce Center's audience.
● Employee must have the ability to travel locally and throughout the state to attend meetings and events. Out-of-state travel may occur from time to time.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The mission of the Kentucky Chamber is to unite business and advance Kentucky. We know businesses perform best when they are diverse and inclusive where every team member feels they belong. It’s the unique contributions of all Chamber employees that drive our success in fulfilling our mission. We are committed to building a culture where everyone has the opportunity to be recognized for their contributions and do meaningful work. To that end we are an equal opportunity employer, a second chance employer and committed to celebrating diversity while providing an environment inclusive and free of discrimination to all.
Enjoy A Rewarding Career That Positively Impacts the Commonwealth of Kentucky
Uniting Business. Advancing Kentucky. The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce provides bold leadership as the major catalyst, consensus builder and advocate for economic growth and for expanding the business community of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Kentucky Chamber Of CommercePulaski, KY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.