Join a life-saving team focused on providing an essential service to hospital patients!
Kentucky Blood Center is seeking an energetic, highly-organized Marketing Specialist to support various marketing and communications functions and activities. The role will interact regularly with the Donor Recruitment and Donor Communications teams, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production of compelling materials for print and social media, as well as collateral items (apparel, brochures, posters, reports and newsletters), ensuring brand standards are met.
- Development and scheduling of donor-focused text and email messages.
- Oversight of department supply inventory, photo and video library, and internal mail; coordinates monthly employee newsletter.
- Assists with event coordination, including arrangement of venues, vendors, and supplies, and the development of timelines and planning documents.
- Provides general administrative and back-up support for all areas reporting to the Vice President, External Relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications Graphic Design, or other related field preferred; other acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 1 to 3+ years of exposure to marketing processes required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and web-based applications; advanced familiarity with commercial copiers, scanners, and printers.
- Written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.