Security Lobby Officer
Kent Security Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Security Lobby Officer you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to the residents, visitors, and vendors of the community. As a Security Lobby Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Shift: Evening & Overnights
- Greet & welcome residents, guests & vendors.
- Notify residents when visitors come to the property to meet with them.
- Assist in a timely manner with all phone calls and emails from residents and guest.
- Ensures cleanliness and upkeep of amenity spaces and front lobby.
- Maintains coffee machines, supplies and newspaper deliveries each morning.
- Assists with packages, auditing, dry cleaning and perishable arrangements.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
- Assist guest with inquiries in connection with the buildings services, hours of operations, key personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Security Lobby Officer will maintain the highest appearance standards (both personal and uniform) at all times to properly reflect the property.
- Security Lobby Officer is expected to communicate in English language both verbal and written with with a high degree of clarity.
- Security Lobby Officer is not permitted to smoke, vape or chew tobacco products while on-duty.
- Health with Life Insurance
- 401(K) with match
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time off
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: $15 - $16 Hourly
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Kent Security