We are seeking a part-time litigation paralegal to work 2-3 days per week. Small firm located in Central Phoenix, 3 attorneys, with part-time or job sharing in several staff positions. We work as a team and have a great group of people! Some benefits for part-time employees may be available. You may be asked to work remotely from home and be in the office on some days.
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents, such as disclosure and discovery
- Prepare medical chronologies
- Assist with retaining expert witnesses
- Other tasks as assigned by the attorneys
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a paralegal
- Health care and/or medical malpractice background is essential
Submit: Cover letter, resume, and list of at least 2 recent employment references with phone numbers and emails