CHRISTIAN MEDICAL CLINIC (Family Practice)
*Nurse Practitioner Job Description - $55-$65/hour (based on experience)*
Schedule: 28-32 hours per week (up to you), the schedule is: 7-8 hour shifts (9am to 4-5pm) on 4 days a week (either Monday through Thursday, or Tuesday through Friday, UP TO YOU).
We are looking to add a Part Time (28-32 hrs per week) - Nurse Practitioner to our growing team. Your primary responsibility will be to independently see and treat patients in Renton for 4 days per week. But you can also pick up additional shifts in our other clinics. Duties will include but are not limited to: performing physical exams, recording patient medical histories, creating patient care plans, ordering medications, using an EMR, refilling medications, and administering diagnostic tests. You will also be administering procedures and treatments, as well as observing the patient response to such treatments. We are an overtly Chrisitan founded clinic, with a mission to help our community.
At minimum, a Master's Degree in Nursing, certification in the specialty (Family Practice), a DEA license, and an active unrestricted WA state license are necessary for you to be considered as a candidate. Previous experience (over 6 months) in providing primary care and proficiency with managing assistive persons, essential. Vastly prefer candidates who want to work in a faith-based Christian clinic environment. DNP preferred, but not required.
- Benefit Eligible: NO
- Malpractice Coverage: NEGOTIABLE
- Schedule: 28-32 hours per week, the schedule is: 7-8 hour shifts (9am to 4-5pm) on 4 days a week (either Monday through Thursday, or Tuesday through Friday, UP TO YOU).
- Flexible Hours: YES
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Help provide primary care to patients.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary.
- Administer medicines and treatments.
- Evaluate responses to treatments and medications.
- Consult with healthcare professionals.
- Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited program.
- Must have ARNP and RN licensure in WA
- Must be board certified in Family Practice.
- Must have prescriptive & DEA authorization
- Must be proficient & competent to function without oversight.
- Knowledge of EMR, POCT Testing, Labs, & Diagnostics.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Experience providing primary care as a FNP
- Clean background check, and disciplinary record
- Take and maintain a clean drug screen, including no nicotine or marijuana
- Comfort working in an overtly Christian clinic.
Email: see KentFamilyClinic.com for email
Do not call or fax the clinic with questions
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $55.00 to $65.00 /hour