This job is located in Seattle, WA.
Kent Engineering is seeking a Structural Engineer in Seattle, WA. This position joins a talented
team of experts and will have a focus on structural engineering forensics, inspection, and design.
The advertised position is to fill the role of Structural Engineer Consultant. The hired candidate
will be responsible for managing forensic, inspection, and redesign projects for building
structures and heavy equipment applications (cranes, hoists, elevators, etc), developing new and
existing client relationships, and reviewing work products for technical quality and overall value.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Professional Structural Engineer (SE) License
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in structural modification for buildings and heavy equipment
- Experience with structural engineering software and simulation software (FEA)
- Experience working on a team
Other Desired Employee Qualifications
- Graduate Degree
- SE license in WA
- High moral values
- Hungry to grow company, team, and self
- Humble (teachable, flexible, selfless)
- Project management skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to grow and maintain contact, relationships and trust with past, existing and new clients
- Existing client base