ERP Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kensium is looking to add to our growing Chicago office within our Project Management team.
As an ERP Project Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with Kensium’s clients directly. You will drive international project teams as well as managing client project resources. While our solutions are at the forefront of eCommerce and ERP technology, it will be your innovative engagement with the project teams and our clients that bring it all together on time, on budget and at the highest quality. You will be a client advocate and detail-oriented professional.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, realistic, flexible, optimistic, self-driven, autonomous, and a fast learner. The key attribute that will bring success is that you will OWN your projects completely, with guidance and support where, and when needed.
Role and Responsibility
- Develop and apply appropriate project management standards from project initiation through delivery.
- Gather requirements for project stakeholders, including customers, external vendors and internal departments.
- Create, develop and maintain project plans including objectives, deliverables and schedules with support from the Director of PMO, Delivery & Support Services, and the VP, of Client Success.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure targets are achieved promptly at all the stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Manage internal and external suppliers, stakeholders and customer relationships.
- Be innovative in simplifying complex business requirements which can be successfully converted into technical scalable designs for future enhancements.
- Work closely with clients to identify and analyze business requirements. Work with Solution Architects to craft appropriate, cost-effective and scalable solutions.
- Track record of project leadership delivering projects within defined timeframes.
- Manage multiple 3rd party programs related to timelines, task management, project resource allocation, burn/run rate, internal/external communications, etc. (Wrike, DoneDone, G-Suite, etc.)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 2 – 6 years of hands on experience in project management, in e-Commerce, ERP or Software Development
- Prior experience in a fast moving / innovative technology environment a plus.
- Experience in managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations and priorities
- Experience managing SDLC Processes
- Exceptional client management and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Previous work experience in Agile environment
- Knowledge of conventional eCommerce business process flows and consumer experience
Key Personality Traits
- Excellent communication skills with customers (excellent spoken and written English language skills)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think like a customer (see not their own, but the user’s perspective)
- Should be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly identify challenges and provide solutions
- Able to effectively meet timelines, priorities and needs and meet quality goals
- Holds self to highest levels of professional code of conduct, ethics and values, presenting true information at all times
- Comfortable wearing many different hats when called upon; flexible, and comfortable with rapid change
- Ability to work odd hours from time-to-time, due to client needs. (Average 15%)
- Ability to travel as needed (Less than 10%)
Kensium Solutions LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Kensium Solutions LLC