Kens Steak House Inc Framingham, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Serves food to patrons in a dining establishment.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food.
- Takes customer orders by writing them down or memorizing them.
- Presents orders to the cooks on behalf of the patrons.
- Serves customers their pre-ordered food.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to cashier.
- Clears or resets table at the end of each course.
- Thanks patrons and kindly invites them back for future dining.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
Kens Steak House IncWhy Work Here?
The leading Steakhouse in Framingham since 1941, Come be part of that Framingham tradition
95 Worcester Rd Framingham Ma 01701Framingham, MA