Ken's Sign Service is seeking an Electrician/Journeyman Sign Technician: Crane / Ladder Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). We need drivers to help deliver electrical signs and other signage/flagpoles to our customers. This is a position where operating a crane truck is of the utmost importance! If you know how to operate a crane truck we would love to discuss this opportunity with you IMMEDIATELY!
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck with a crane
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Clean MVR.
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields.
- Ability to operate and respect crane/ladder truck.
- Well organized, responsible, self starter, reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Experienced in troubleshooting LED and Neon signs, Exterior lighting, Parking Lot Lights and Wall Packs.
- Electrical experience required.
- Maintaining a clean work environment, truck, tools, equipment, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical sign components.
- Detail oriented.
- Safe operation of hand and power tools.
- Proven experience as an installer.
- Familiar with different install methods of signs.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Understanding of quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Strong initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Maintaining a professional image and attitude.
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs. unassisted - 75-100 lbs. with assistance.
- Stand, walk and perform up to 8 hours with intermitted breaks.
- Work on elevated surfaces in a bucket while harnessed.
- Must be able to withstand outdoor Arizona temperatures in excess of 100° with proper hydration.
*Background checks and drug screenings are performed on all new hires.
*Salary & benefits based on experience & qualifications.
Job Type: Full-Time