KENOSHA HUMAN DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, INC.
5407 8th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Division/Department: Community Recovery Services
Location: Main Office
Job Title: CCS Service Facilitator
Reports to: CCS Clinical Coordinator
Type of position: FT
Schedule: 40 hours per week or as demanded by the job
For more information, please click the following link:
CCS Service Facilitator 6-24-20
The CCS Service Facilitator provides service facilitation activities to ensure that the service plan and service delivery for each participant is integrated, coordinated, and monitored and are designed to support the participant to achieve the highest possible level of independent functioning. Service delivery is person-centered, based in the recovery model and within the CCS Service Array.
a. Service Facilitation:
- Using a strengths-based, recovery-oriented approach, provide all coordination, follow-up and monitoring activities that ensure the consumer receives assessment services, service planning, service delivery and supportive activities in an appropriate and timely manner. Activities include assisting the consumer in self-advocacy, helping the consumer obtain necessary medical, dental, legal and financial services and living accommodations, and coordinating the provision of emergency services during crisis periods.
- Provide at least 70% of work time to participants by direct contact/face to face with the participant in the community.
- Participate as required in CCS quality improvement activities, provider meetings and/or CCS Coordination meetings.
- Participate in offered CCS educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned by Case Management Coordinator and/or CCS Clinical Supervisor.
- Complete Initial Assessment and Recovery Plan within 30 days of admission to the program with the active participation of the consumer, family, guardian and/or paid care givers that the participant identifies as the Recovery Team.
- Maintain an attendance roster of all recovery team meetings.
- Complete annual Mental Health and AODA Functional Screen.
- Document participant contacts in Client Tracking System (CTS) according to Progress Note Policies and Procedures.
- Provide complete, accurate documentation of CCS activities in accordance with the guidelines set forth in DHS 36.
c. Maintain Program Quality Assurance & DHS 36 Compliance:
- Review treatment plans on regular basis with the participant and update for any changes in goals and desires.
- Maintain the participant file on an ongoing basis to ensure it is complete per DHS 36.
- Review participant contacts in CTS to ensure completeness and accuracy of contacts.
- Review and initial CCS medical logs in a timely basis and maintain in the file.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in a relevant area of education or human services preferred and experience working with people living with mental illness or co-occurring issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Must carry own auto insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 coverage.
- Ability to maintain records and document case notes daily.
- Ability to give and accept feedback as a part of a team.
- Ability to traverse within the workspace and community frequently.
- Be willing to learn and work with the treatment philosophies.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Read More Apply for Position Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Phone * Address * Resume * We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileCover Letter * Are you a citizen of the US or does your immigration status allow you to work? * -- No answer --YesNo Do you have a valid driver's license? * -- No answer --YesNo If yes, please provide driver's license number: * Driver's License State: * -- No answer --AKALARAZCACOCTDCDEFLGAHIIAIDILINKSKYLAMAMDMEMIMNMOMSMTNCNDNENHNJNMNVNYOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVAVTWAWIWVWY Is your license a probationary license? (If you do not have a license, select No) * -- No answer --YesNo Has your license ever been suspended or revoked? (If you do not have a license, select No) * -- No answer --YesNo Do you have a minimum of 100,000/300,000/100,000 coverage of auto insurance? * -- No answer --YesNo Date you can begin employment: * Salary Desired: * What type of employment are you looking for? * -- No answer --Full-timePart-timeAny What shifts are you available? (Check all that apply) * 1st Shift 2nd Shift 3rd Shift Are you currently employed? * -- No answer --YesNo If so, where? * May we contact your current employer? * -- No answer --YesNo Supervisor/contact person and phone number: Have you ever applied to KHDS, Inc. for employment before? * -- No answer --YesNo If so, when and for what position? * How did you hear about this position? * If you were referred to this position by a current employee, please enter the employee's name. Otherwise, enter "N/A". * EDUCATION 1:
Type of School: * -- No answer --High SchoolTechnical SchoolCollegeGraduate School Name of School: * Years Attended: Major: * Did you graduate? * -- No answer --YesNo Degree: * -- No answer --AssociateBachelorMasterDoctorate EDUCATION 2:
Type of School: -- No answer --High SchoolTechnical SchoolCollegeGraduate School Name of School: Years Attended: Major: Did you graduate? -- No answer --YesNo Degree: -- No answer --AssociateBachelorMasterDoctorate EDUCATION 3:
Type of School: -- No answer --High SchoolTechnical SchoolCollegeGraduate School Name of School: Years Attended: Major: Did you graduate? -- No answer --YesNo Degree: -- No answer --AssociateBachelorMasterDoctorate Do you have any special training, skills, qualifications, certifications, or licenses that may help you perform the job for which you are applying? Do you know any language other than English? Please list language and proficiency (polite/oral/fluent). If no other languages are known, enter "No". * PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT 1:
Company: * City/State/Zip: Position Held: * Dates Employed: * Supervisor: Position Responsibilities: Ending Salary: * Reason for leaving: * PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT 2:
Company: City/State/Zip: Position Held: Dates Employed: Supervisor: Position Responsibilities: Ending Salary: Reason for leaving: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT 3:
Company: City/State/Zip: Position Held: Dates Employed: Supervisor: Position Responsibilities: Ending Salary: Reason for leaving: COMMENTS: Include explanations of any gaps in employment. * PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES - 3 are required
Providing this information gives this agency permission to contact the references listed.
Name: * Email Address: * Phone #: * Relationship: * Years Known: * REFERENCE 2:
Name: * Email Address: * Phone #: * Relationship: * Years Known: * REFERENCE 3:
Name: * Email Address: * Phone #: * Relationship: * Years Known: * DISCLOSURES:
Can you perform all the essential job functions of the position(s) for which you are applying, with or without reasonable accommodations? * -- No answer --YesNo List any accommodations: STATEMENT:
Please explain how your past, personal, and professional experiences make you a quality candidate for the position for which you are applying. * I certify that the answers given in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation into all statements. I authorize contact with all references listed above to give you and all pertinent information concerning previous employment, and release all parties from liability for any damage that may result from furnishing same. In the event that I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provided in my application or interviews may result in immediate discharge and/or legal action. * I have read and understand the statements above. Do you have experience working with individuals experiencing homelessness? If so, please describe your experience. * Do you have a minimum of a SAC-IT (Substance A...
Kenosha Human Development Services