The Executive Director of Dental Services will work in a dyad relationship with the Chief Dental Officer to co-lead and manage the Dental Program at Kenosha Community Health Center (KCHC) in partnership with the KCHC Senior Leadership.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· The Executive Director will support the business cycle including forecasting, business operations planning, and strategic planning for growth, maximizing reimbursement and revenue streams.
· Manages the day-to-day operations of the KCHC Dental Clinic, including human resources, staffing and scheduling, operating expense management, supply chain management, revenue management, budgeting and compliance with regulatory requirements.
· In dyad partnership with the Chief Dental Officer and KCHC Senior Administration, the Executive Director will implement the administrative and financial infrastructure for the successful operation of the KCHC Dental Clinic, including the 14th Avenue Dental operatives, Silver Lakes Clinic dental program, and Seal a Smile Program.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in clinical management is required.
- Experience in a dental clinic, ambulatory medical clinic or hospital is preferred.
- Master's degree in Health Science, Business or Health Administration, required.
- In lieu of Master’s degree Bachelor’s degree and an additional 5 years’ experience, required.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a full time employee, you will receive an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, 403(B), Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Kenosha Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.