Chief Medical Officer CMO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kenosha Community Health Center (KCHC) and its newest division, Pillar Health, are looking for an experienced Board-Certified Family Practice Physician to serve as its Chief Medical Officer. KCHC and the newly developed Pillar Health are expanding its service area within Southeastern Wisconsin, while increasing care through integrated and mobile care services.
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) will provide professional medical services as appropriate, and other related work as designated by the Chief Executive Officer. The CMO will provide clinical leadership to support and advance population health strategies, along with clinical integration that incorporates medical, dental, and behavioral health services in a health home model. The CMO will develop and manage clinical services and programs to improve population health management. They will also serve as a medical liaison and implement practitioner-to-practitioner evidence-based practices to ensure appropriate resources are utilized for enhancing quality outcomes, utilization management, and cost containment.
· Manage health conditions and coordinate health care for patients in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and the physician standards of care.
· Lead, support and evaluate physicians and mid-level practitioners and contribute to the clinical oversight of other ancillary medical personnel.
· Partners with clinic operations leaders to create an atmosphere of team spirit and a cooperation among clinical staff.
· Assists practitioners in achieving their professional goals, assessing provider productivity, clinic strategic planning, performance and process improvements to raise the quality and standards of care
· Ensures clinical compliance with performance standards and leads the Medical Peer Review process.
· Performs duties of the collaborative provider for mid-level practitioners.
· Lead clinical integration and Patient Centered Medical Home activities.
· Collaborates with Quality department to give medical direction to all quality and care management initiatives.
· Assists in setting direction for clinical data analytics and the use of data analysis to improve clinical outcomes.
· Facilitates interdisciplinary meetings with medical and support staff to assure quality patient care.
· Oversees, directs and supports the rendering of medical management decisions that maximize benefits for patients while pursuing and supporting KCHC’s objectives. Provides the final medical decision on medical issues when disputes arise.
· Formulates policies and objectives for medical programs and communicates these policies to appropriate staff for execution within an integrated, patient centered, team case management approach.
· Provides consultation to Chief Executive Officer to assess and provide clinical training for department or staff, as needed.
· Assists in developing the Center’s clinical policies and formulating the mission, goals and philosophy of patient care.
· Recommends clinical objectives and participate in the designation of priority objectives for the health center with reference to implementation of the Clinical Performance Measures plan.
· Responsible for the development of the Center’s health care plan based on community health needs, epidemiology of the community, and health behavior of the community.
· Demonstrates effective leadership skills of delegation, organization, and coordination of the intra-department activities and inter-department integration.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Full licensure to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin and must be board-certified in a primary care specialty.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a primary care physician.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a physician and/or mid-level provider management role.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a full-time employee, you will receive an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your qualifying dependents, including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistant Program, 403(b) Paid Time Off, including Holidays. Loan re-payment eligibility through the National Health Service Corp (NHSC). Malpractice coverage through FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act). Allowance for additional paid days along with an annual dollar amount to be used towards CEU, Reimbursement for state license and DEA as required. Reimbursement for one professional affiliation per year.
Pay to commensurate with experience.
Learn more about us at www.kenoshachc.org.
Kenosha Community Health Center and Pillar Health, a Division of Kenosha Community Health Center, are Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Kenosha Community Health Center
4006 Washington RoadKenosha, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at Kenosha Community Health Center
Get fresh Executive Chief Medical Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.