Certified Medical Assistant (Up to $1000 Hiring Bonus)
Kennesaw Gynecology Kennesaw, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Summary of Duties: Responsible for assisting physicians, assigned provider, and management with all clinical, clerical, and organizational tasks revolving around patient care. Manages patient charts and assumes responsibility for resolving patient requests including test results, prescription refills, and general healthcare questions.
Up to $1000 Hiring Bonus determined by experience, performance, and development.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- MUST BE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19
- Must be currently Certified or Registered Medical Assistant and CPR Certification required,
- GYNECOLOGY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- IF YOU DON'T HAVE GYN EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
- Medical Assistant/LPN must be computer literate and able to operate healthcare system and multiple Microsoft Office applications.
- Premium will be given to those with experience using the EClinical Works EMR.
Kennesaw GynecologyWhy Work Here?
Work with the best. We are 2020 and 2021's Best of Cobb winners for Best OB/GYN.
Boutique practice. We offer white-glove service to our patients. We have 25 minute appointment slots because our patients deserve our full time and attention. We offer a competitive compensation package and an environment that is free of drama.
1595 Kennesaw Due West Rd. NWKennesaw, GA
HealthcareView all jobs at Kennesaw Gynecology