We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers via phone by providing product and service information and resolving various service issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Build & maintain business relationships
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, B2B support, or other related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Short-term disability
- Great working environment!
- Opportunities for advancement!