- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kennedy Industries strives to employ the best candidates to provide exceptional quality and customer service. We are always growing and looking for employees with skill sets that will be beneficial to the growth of the company. We provide competitive pay and benefit packages to all employees.
The Project Manager role is a critical role within the Kennedy Industries repair team. This role helps bridge the gap between the shop floor and the office, ensuring projects are organized and seamless. From the moment equipment arrives at our facility, the Repair Project Manager is responsible for organizing documentation and providing work instruction to the shop floor. Throughout the duration of in-house repair projects, the Repair Project Manager will ensure each project is fully organized, documented, shipped, and invoiced in a timely and efficient manner. They will also be responsible for ensuring the ERP system is current with all customer and equipment information.
• Generate work orders and required paperwork for all incoming equipment
• Facilitate internal labor requests
• Update customer information in the project management database (CRM) as required
• Update bills of material to ensure all records are correct and current at the end of each project
• Oversee shipping details and paperwork
• Ensure each project is fully organized, documented, and closed out in a timely and efficient manner and complies with company procedures
• Engage in purchasing and/or quoting tasks to help manage workload when required
Qualities for Success:
• Minimum age requirement 18+
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
• 2 years or more as a project manager
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Kennedy Industries