Client Care Coordinator
- $45,000 Yearly
Job Type: Full Time Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5pm
Location: Ann Arbor MI - Work from Home Flexible
Flexible Remote Position Available to Michigan and Ohio Residents Only
Kennedy Care hires "the right people" - exceptional people who are interested in building a career that helps others lead happier, more fulfilled lives. We have a passion for the work we do and are willing to invest in their personal and professional growth to better meet the needs of those we serve. The Care Coordinator is accountable for facilitating the acquisition, placement, and development of qualified and motivated caregivers to the company through the implementation of resources and systems to manage client data and schedules. As one of the primary points of contact for the families we serve, there is a focus on customer service, proactivity, and attention to detail. You are accountable for providing industry leading care for clients in the state of Michigan and the creation of an outstanding work experience for all employees
Follow the link below to learn more about David's story and Kennedy Care!
This role is an integral part of the team and must be a team player with a positive attitude who aligns with our mission and Core Values:
- Love Others
- Stay Positive
- Be Authentic
- Pursue Consistent Quality
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of all assigned team members
- Prioritize day with immediate client and field staff needs in mind, in a fast-moving environment.
- Participate in interviews
- Prepare and execute field staff performance appraisals
- Conduct client satisfaction calls on a weekly basis
- Work daily on personal improvement based on goals set by you and your supervisor
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources through regular phone, email and in person conversations
- Actively participate team weekly meetings and monthly vision meetings
- Qualified Applicants must be willing to come into the office monthly for team meetings and trainings
- Work experience in a medical or healthcare related office environment
- Home Health Aide experience a plus!
- Ability to interact with a diverse population comfortably and effectively
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to cross-train and learn job tasks for various administrative team members
- Excellent organization, more specifically the ability to work under time constraints
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Attention to detail
- Competent computer skills that include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills (intermediate) as well as proficiency with G-Suite, including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Forms, and Maps.
- Bachelor's Degree ideally with a focus on communication and healthcare based skills (i.e. social work, communications, marketing, public health, etc.) and ideally some basic care experience.
$40-$45K per year
Kennedy Care ManagementAnn Arbor, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.